Following their releasing the first EP. ‘ Supernova ’, on the 14th of November 2022, Panician today announce their Japan tour dates in the February 2023.
Okinawa Musiclane received applications from 40 domestic and 66 overseas artists. The 19 groups that have been announced are full of variety in genres and are all talented artists. Please look forward to the second and subsequent announcements.
As you can see from the large number of entries from overseas, the “Showcase Festival” has completely established itself as a system for independent artists to reach new markets worldwide. “Music Lane Festival Okinawa 2023 / Trans Asia Music Meeting 2023” will also create opportunities for performing artists and domestic and overseas music-related people to match in a better way.
<Japan / Mainland Japan>
Tadashi Hirosawa / Hasiken / Adora / Yu Ibuki / Delicious Grapefruits / Moon / NORMANDIE GANG BAND / Yui & The Mahadhi Bohemians / Famous Japanese / Herbert Hunger a.k.a Daiho Soga / Tokyo Aburi Gorilla
Aragaki Mutsumi Project / HARAHELLS / Owl galle / element of the moment / Wan Chai Connection / Kengorians / HOME / TOSH / Yuka D / Okinawa Electric Girl Saya / alkasilka / Yuka TakaraSOLVALS / Maltese Rock / 碧／AO / Takashi Yoshimura
<Overseas / International>
Currently, overseas delegates / delegates (music related people) scheduled to participate are as follows.
1. Piyapong 'Py' Muenprasertdee (Bangkok Music City / ASEAN Music Showcase Festival) Thailand
2. Tuk Tuk Passawan (CAT EXPO / Cat Radio) Thailand
3. Ginn Sentaro (dsessin the world) Thailand / Japan
4. Peiti Huang (World Music Festival Taiwan / wind Music) Taiwan
5. Weining Hung (LUCfest) Taiwan
6. JUN Hung Lee (Seoul Music Week) South Korea
7. Kong Dalse Yoon-Young (Zandari Festa / DAM Peace Train Music Festival) South Korea
8. Cecilia Soojeong Yi ( DAM Peace Train Music Festival / Flipped Coin Music) South Korea
9. Bel Certeza (Indie Manila / Island Records Philippines) Philippines
10. Mary Christine “MC” Galang (The Rest Is Noise) Philippines
11. Satria Ramadhan (SRM) Indonesia
12. Natsagdorj Tserendorj (Playtime Festival) Mongolia
and about 15 people from overseas are scheduled to participate.
「Music Lane Festival Okinawa 2023 / Trans Asia Music Meeting 2023」
Dates: February 17 (Friday)-19 (Sunday), 2023 Location：Music Town Oto-Ichiba and surrounding area Hours: (to be determined)
Tickets: (All seats unreserved) 1-day ticket: 2,000 yen in advance, 2,500 yen at the door 2-day pass: 3,500 yen in advance, 4,000 yen at the door High school students and younger: 1,000 yen in advance/at the door (ID required) 1 drink order (500 yen each day) is required at the door. Admission to each venue is possible after changing wristbands at Music Town Oto-Ichiba. Admission may be restricted.
＜Tickets sales start on Thursday, January 5, 2023＞
Ticket outlet: Music Town Oto-Ichiba / Sakurazaka theater / e-plus Family Mart / Lawson Ticket / Ticket Pia / Teruya Gakki / Fukuhara Gakki / Campus Records
2-day passes are available only at Music Town Oto-Ichiba and Sakurazaka Theater.
To prevent the spread of the Covid-19, the event will be held in accordance with the guidelines set forth in Okinawa Prefecture’s latest response policy.
Information and reservations by phone: Music Town Oto-Ichiba 098-932-1949
Organized by: Okinawa City, Music Town Oto-Ichiba